UPDATE ON TRAVELLING & COVID-19
Our top priority is you!
We, at Fyrogenis Palace, are here to make you feel welcome, healthy and safe, as we fully comply with the guidelines of World Health Organization and Greek Health authorities’ health protocols.
• Guests will be advised for physical distancing at least 1.5m away from other groups of people. Restaurant and lounge tables will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers, will be placed at hotel entrance, room floors, reception, all day bar & public WC.
• All lobby and snack bar areas will have to be open constantly for air circulation.
• Regular thermal controls to all employees.
• Medical Kit. A complete medical kit will be available which will contain disinfectant/wipes for surface cleaning tissues, masks, gloves, protective apron all disposable, Full-length long-sleeved gown.
• Back of the House. Frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will increase in main back of house areas with an emphasis on the employee entrances, uniform rooms, employee restrooms & offices.
• Front of the House Signage. Health and hygiene reminders throughout the property including the proper way to wear and handle face masks, hand washing, distancing and usage of sanitizer dispenses.
• Back of the House Signage. Signage will be posted throughout the property reminding employees of the proper way to wear and handle face masks, usage of gloves, wash hands and avoid touching their faces.
• Travelling Guidelines. For all information regarding travelling and entry requirements please visit the official site, travel.gov.gr
• Check-in time: 15:00 & Check-out time: 11:00 in order to secure an in-depth room cleaning
• Display of main sanitation and health program such as physical distancing, elevator usage etc
• Key cards will be provided by front office. All key cards will be sanitized and placed within the key card folder.
• Room keys will be disinfected.
• Masks and gloves will be available to guests upon request.
• Physical distancing will be applied on every hotel areas.
Food & Beverage
• Tables to be utilized with appropriate distance between each family or travelling party.
• Service & Beverage stations will be frequently sanitized.
• Dining tables, bar tops and stools & chairs will be sanitized after each use.
• Kitchen outlets will be deep cleaned & sanitized at least once per day.
• Our cleaning products meet government’s health and safety guidelines.
• Frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces, such us front desk, floor handles, room keys, stair handrails, dining surfaces and seating areas.
• Cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms. Attention to high-touch items, including telephone, tv remote controls, toilet seats, handles, light switches, A/C panels, luggage racks & Bins.
• Guests will be asked upon check in if daily housekeeping will be needed.
• All Bed linen & towels will be changed upon guests’ requirements and washed at high temperatures as per official guidelines.
• A/C cleaning according to official guidelines.
• Personal hygiene and frequent handwashing with soap is vital.
• All employees have received appropriate training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols. • All employees will be provided with gloves, mask or/and face shield and will be required to wear them while on duty
• All employees will be provided with gloves, mask or/and face shield and will be required to wear them while on duty.
SUPPLIERS & PARTNERS
• All partners and suppliers of goods & services follow the required Health & Safety measures.
• All goods will be delivered on a designated receiving area.